Dr. Mark Setser is passionate about caring for animals of all shapes and sizes, including everything from hermit crabs to peacocks to tarantulas. When he’s not taking care of furry friends, he enjoys speaking to elementary schools about pet care, building boats, and exploring the outdoors by fishing, swimming, and gardening.
“The reason why I’m in practice is to keep healthy animals healthy and help sick animals become healthy. I want my clients to know all they want to know about their animals. I feel the more informed the pet owner is then the pet will be happier and healthier.”
- BS in Pharmacology, Oklahoma State University
- DVM, Oklahoma State University
- Tulsa Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of Avian Veterinarians
- North American Falconry Association
- Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Zoo Practitioners
- Herpetological Veterinary Association
- Oklahoma Herpetological Society
Max graduated from Texas A & M and has over 30 years of experience as a DVM. He is a member of the Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association. His professional passion is seeing a sick animal get well. When he is not at work, he spends his time at home with his wonderful family. He has a wife, 4 adult children, and most fun of all – 2 grandchildren. Never too far from animals, the family shares their home with many cats and even more birds.